Are you a talented and ambitious individual? Join TSI and develop your career with an industry leader in ‘next generation’ business technology consulting.
Seize the opportunity! Click on a link below to learn more about our current career openings! Send all resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Microsoft 365 Developer
Hours: 40 hours/week
Employment Type: Full–time
Total Solutions is a small, family owned business focused on digital transformation for businesses and organizations. We partner with digital leaders to deliver Microsoft 365 Solutions to our clients and believe in 100% product and service success rate.
We are searching for someone who is fueled by an inner drive to make a difference and to push their professional and technical capabilities to the next level. At Total Solutions, we value a go-getter attitude, skill diversity, and a growth mindset.
You have the opportunity at Total Solutions to wear many hats and get involved in many types of activities. You will build a variety of professional and soft skills by getting exposure to our Design, Sales, Product, and General & Administrative teams. We are searching for a developer-minded individual who is excited by the prospect of learning a little bit of everything.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide support to the organization through management of Microsoft 365 infrastructure for Total Solutions and our clients:
- Focus on optimization and efficiency of use
Perform diagnostics and follow comprehensive troubleshooting steps to determine the cause of application, or software issues
- Provide escalations support as needed
- Assist with data gathering for analysis and documentation of Microsoft 365 challenges
- Analyze SharePoint usage for best practices as it relates to access and security
Provide technical support and research for development projects:
- Focused areas: Microsoft 365, Power Platform, SharePoint, Exchange, and Microsoft Teams
- Be knowledgeable and able to assist and/or support with various programming and system administration support tickets through TSI’s support portal: ServiceHub
- Document any changes introduced to a client environment including steps to resolution
Identify key areas for improvement as well as introducing new functionality to the organization
Help with research and documentation for various internal and client projects
Be involved and knowledgeable in our Agile project process including assisting designers/product owners with development of technical delivery backlog
Get involved in the sales process by providing research and/or expertise to our sales team and solutions architects
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
- Some experience/exposure with configuring and managing complex applications
- Microsoft 365 administration, SharePoint administration, Power Platform development, etc.
- Excellent written, organizational, and verbal communication skills as well as collaboration skills
- Proactive; detail-oriented; strong problem-solving skills; excellent time-management/prioritization skills, and ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Passion for learning and adaptability in the challenge of working with technology in a rapidly changing environment
- Nice to have
- Experience with one or more scripting languages
- Experience working with issue tracking/ticketing systems
- Familiarity with Agile development
To learn more about who we are visit our website www.totalsol.com