Are you a talented and ambitious individual?
Join TSI and develop your career with an industry leader in ‘next generation’ business technology consulting.
Total Solutions is a full service, SharePoint development and consulting firm with offices in Brighton and Detroit, Michigan. We are always seeking to expand our talented team of SharePoint experts and Software Development professionals. We provide consulting services and develop systems for a wide variety of organizations including Fortune 500 corporations, local small businesses, local, state and federal governments and non-profit organizations. We offer a young and energetic culture combined with competitive benefits and salaries.
Seize the opportunity! Click on a link below to learn more about our current career openings! Send all resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Microsoft Power Platform Developer
Hours: 40 hours/week
Salary: $65,000 – $80,000 (experience based)
Employment Type: Full–time
Total Solutions’ Power Platform Developers harness advanced features of the Microsoft 365 platform to build digital solutions for clients. Power Platform Developers focus on using Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI to craft apps, process flows, and dashboards. They also provide expert consulting services for clients that need help using or supporting solutions that rely on these technologies. Lastly, Developers will leverage an understanding of how SharePoint, Teams, custom code, and data integrations interact with the Power Platform suite.
Our Core Values:
- INVEST INTENTIONALLY: Specify “the 5 Ws” and evolve them as needs, wants, and motivations emerge.
- COLLABORATE TO DESIGN: Leverage emotional maturity to include others and bridge boundaries between people.
- SPONSOR AGILE DEVELOPMENT: Iterate and debrief to learn as a team and improve results over time.
- CULTIVATE DIVERSITY: Seek new perspectives to gain unique insights and better lead change.
- EVANGELIZE THE GROWTH MINDSET: Challenge ourselves and promote a “how might we?” attitude in everything we do.
- Work directly with clients to deliver project solutions support services.
- Responsible for developing with Power Apps (primarily model and canvas driven apps).
- Responsible for developing with Power Automate (primarily process flows).
- Responsible for developing with Power BI (primarily reports).
- Utilize human problem-solving skills to discover the human pain points and troubleshoot issues when challenges arise.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to remove roadblocks for colleagues, provide insight into Power Platform features, and research capabilities.
- Provide architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365.
- Design and develop end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing for clients.
- Identify areas and processes where Microsoft 365, Office 365, and SharePoint can be better integrated to facilitate process improvement and operational efficiency.
- Understand Agile project delivery styles and operate as an Agile consultant.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Effective, efficient, and compelling communication skills on video calls, phone calls, emails, and chats.
- 2+ years of experience as a SharePoint Site Owner or Site Collection Administrator.
- 2+ years of experience performing process discovery and improvement analysis.
- 2+ years of experience using Office 365.
- 2+ years of experience developing with combinations of Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Teams, and SharePoint Online.
- Ability to create flows and custom connectors with Power Automate.
- A clear understanding of Power Apps formulas and development methods.
- Interested in expanding learning technical skill in a space that is constantly evolving and growing.
Nice-to-Have Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Exposure to development with Azure logic apps and functions.
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Teams, Exchange, Intune, Azure, and PowerShell.
- Exposure to SOA/web/REST services design and programming.
- Exposure to SharePoint On–Premises.
- Experience customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps.
- Experience creating PowerShell scripts.
- Experience installing and configuring data gateways.
- Comfort presenting to large and small audiences.
- Certification in Power Platform technologies and other Microsoft 365 Related Certs, Azure
- We Support Fully Remote or Hybrid Office/Remote Work Environments.
- We Empower a Custom Work/Life Balance through PTO & Flex Time Policies and Playbooks.
- We Sponsor Gold Health Insurance plus Dental and pay 80% of your premiums and 50% of your family premiums.
- After 1 year, we make a 3% of salary contribution to your 401(k), no match required.
- We Protect our employees with Life Insurance and Disability benefits at no cost to the employee.
To learn more about who we are visit our website www.totalsol.com