Are you a talented and ambitious individual?
Join TSI and develop your career with an industry leader in ‘next generation’ business technology consulting.
Total Solutions is a full service, SharePoint development and consulting firm with offices in Brighton and Detroit, Michigan. We are always seeking to expand our talented team of SharePoint experts and Software Development professionals. We provide consulting services and develop systems for a wide variety of organizations including Fortune 500 corporations, local small businesses, local, state and federal governments and non-profit organizations. We offer a young and energetic culture combined with competitive benefits and salaries.
Seize the opportunity! Click on a link below to learn more about our current career openings! Send all resumes and inquiries to email@example.com.
Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- We are a family of tech natives who inspire and build a more compelling virtual workplace.
- Our mission is to empower people through innovative storytelling and ironclad solution quality.
- We are a flat organization with accessible leaders who prefer to win together, as a Team.
Working on our Team
- We promote hybrid virtual/physical offices and flex–time teamwork because the right people thrive when they own their workspace and hours.
- Everyone has a leader who helps them find growth opportunities and build a success roadmap.
- Team members follow an agile process to stay accountable to themselves and one another.
Our Core Values
- Invest with Intent: Start with “Who/Why?”; Evolve “What” as motivations emerge and grow.
- Collaborate to Design: Leverage emotional maturity to include others and bridge boundaries.
- Sponsor Agile Development: Iterate and debrief to learn as a team and improve results.
- Cultivate Team Diversity: Seek new perspectives to gain unique insights and better lead change.
- Evangelize the Growth Mindset: Challenge ourselves and promote a “how might we?” attitude.
- Harness advanced features of the Microsoft 365 platform to build solutions for Clients.
- Develop in Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI to craft apps, flows, and dashboards.
- Learn how SharePoint, Teams, code, and data interact with the Power Platform suite.
- Consult with Clients who need assistance understanding and using these technologies.
- Understand agile management principles and operate within our unique delivery framework.
- Work with teammates to share ideas, surface issues, and overcome roadblocks.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 2+ years developing Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Teams, and SharePoint Online.
- 2+ years performing process improvement analysis or business consulting.
- 2+ years administrating SharePoint Sites or Site Collections.
- Be an effective, efficient, and compelling communicator on video, phone, emails, and chats.
- Desire to grow technical skills in a new and evolving technical area.
Nice-to-Have Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to develop Azure logic apps and functions.
- Exposure to Dynamics 365, Teams, Exchange, SharePoint On-Premises, Azure, and PowerShell.
- Experience installing and configuring data gateways.
- Comfort presenting in front of small or large audiences.
- Microsoft 365 certifications – especially those related to Power Platform.